We are a fast-paced company specialising in creative display solutions at events, exhibitions, and conferences across Australia for some of the world’s leading brands.
Our core values
As an organisation, we value a culture of teamwork, honesty and transparency, our strong focus on quality, and always looking at continuous improvements in the way we work. The successful applicant will adhere to these values.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced and technically capable Office Manager to assist in day to day management of our office in Rydalmere.
A high degree of organisation with a minimum of 3 years’ experience is essential. The successful candidate will demonstrate an ability to demonstrate independence, reliability, and initiative. Attention to detail is imperative to your success in this role.
Among other things, you will be responsible for:
- Facilities and stationary management including:
- maintaining and ordering sufficient inventory and office supplies;
- managing staff access cards and security protocols;
- maintaining the office in a clean and presentable manner
- First point of contact:
- Attend the office phone and electronic enquiries,
- greeting guests and clients
- Event organising:
- Organising team and client events and maintaining records of attendees.
- Staff onboarding and set up:
- Ensuring staff have all the correct devices and system accesses, access cards, undertake inductions.
- Research and sourcing of goods and services and suppliers
- Listing unused inventory to sell online
- Expense management:
- Manage office expenses and record credit card expenses in the corresponding systems.
- Document management:
- Including updating key dates and information in relevant schedules and calendars.
- Archiving and scanning hardcopy documents
- Assistant to the CEO.
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable organisational skills
Go to our career’s page
https://jobs.talentswot.com/expocentric/ and apply via our careers' page.