We are a fast-paced company specialising in creative display solutions at events, exhibitions, and conferences across Australia for some of the world’s leading brands.
Our core values
Celebrating our 10th year, we achieved this milestone through our drive to exceed client expectation, our culture of teamwork, honesty and transparency, our strong focus on quality, and always looking at continuous improvements in the way we work. The successful applicant will adhere to these values.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced and technically capable Bookkeeper to assist in collating and data input in our organisation. The role will be part time with a view to full time in the future.
A high level of proficiency in MYOB with a minimum of 3 years’ experience is essential. The successful candidate will be able to navigate across multiple systems, and be up to date and knowledgeable on all aspects of legislative compliance (in Accounting, HR and WH&S).
The successful candidate will be highly organised, consistent, and able to meet deadlines. Attention to detail is imperative to your success in this role.
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Bank and credit card processing
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Timesheet and payroll processing
- EOM BAS and ATO reporting
- HR support
- Minimum diploma of Accounting
- Registered BAS Agent (not essential but desirable)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated experience and thorough knowledge of MYOB
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Go to our career’s page jobs.talentswot.com/expocentric and ensure you submit a CV and cover letter at the end of our interview.